We Are Your Roofing Experts
Here’s what’s under your roof…
Rapid Roofing wants you to know as much as possible about your roof so that you can make an informed decision on repairs or replacement. While some roof structures vary, here is the most common type of roof design:
The layers of a roof are designed to provide many years of protection against the elements. The layers include (from internal framing to the exterior top):
Reasons you may need to replace your roof:
- It may be past its useful life
- Cracked/missing shingles
- Granules missing
- Curled shingle edges
- 20+ years old
- Moss or dark stains
- Simply looking worn
- You want to increase your home’s value
- Recent storm damage due to hail, wind, falling debris, etc.
- Hail – a highly trained storm restoration specialist can clearly identify hail on various building material
- Wind – typically you’ll see shingle blown off and/or lifted up which could put your internal possessions at risk
- Falling debris – tree, branches, meteor, reindeer and Santa’s sleigh
Addressing the problem timely will prevent additional damage from occurring – an inadequate roof can put your possessions inside your home at risk.
Get a new, high-quality “Rapid Roof” in as little as two days*:
Our many years of experience has created a fast process that doesn’t shortcut quality.
- Day 1 – Shingles delivered, roofing material removed, decking replaced as needed, shingles installed and the majority of clean up takes place
- Day 2 – Final clean up, inspection, and leftover material picked up
* Very large or complex job’s may be the exception, however, an average size roof typically takes 1 day to remove and replace.
We do all the work for you to eliminate the need for multiple contractors. Plus, we offer an economical price on superior workmanship. Put your trust in our experienced team – call Rapid Roofing today at (812) 837-9654 or complete the form below.
“Wayne and company did a fantastic job with my roof. Great color of shingles, and, once it finally stopped raining this spring and they could carry out the work, it was done very efficiently!”
Call our professionals now to schedule a consultation or fill out the form below.
State of the Art Equipment
The Equipter, our innovative roofing trailer with it’s 12′ lift improves job efficiency and a clean work site. Letting us easily remove debris or lifting materials to our crew on the roof. It is self-propelled and has a tight turning radius to reach difficult spots and has evenly distributed weight so we won’t leave marks on your lawn.
Rapid Roofing is the first roofing company in the area to use the Equipter, a state-of-the-art debris management system that helps get your new roof installed quickly with no mess or property damage.
Preventing Ice Damming
An ice dam is a ridge of ice that forms at the edge of your roof and prevents melting snow (water) from draining off your roof. The water that backs up behind the dam can leak into your home and cause damage to walls, ceilings, insulation, and other areas. Ice damming is caused by natural elements and isn’t the result of shingles being installed incorrectly. Ask us how Rapid Roofing can help prevent an ice dam from damaging your home.